From: owner-oilheads@xxxxxxxxx [mailto:owner-oilheads@xxxxxxxxx] On
Behalf Of Seattle Dan
Sent: Thursday, November 10, 2005 10:47 AM
To: oilheads@xxxxxxxxx
Subject: Plug replacement (was Autolite)

How often do people change their plugs? I like to do my valves/TBs every
3k or miles (I commute a lot) but I'm not overly crazy about changing my
plugs that often. I have thus far and, as Tom said, have found that
fresh plugs do make a big difference.

I've love to know what the rest of you are doing as intervals (best to
also specify air/oil/hex head too as point of reference).

If intervals are greater than the 3k miles, then is it possible to buy
just plug gaskets? I don't want to reuse a plug with it's already
compressed gasket.

Anyone have a source for the BMW NGKs that is less that around $34 for
the 4 of them?