Re: ABS

On 11/10/05, Steve Makohin <wateredg@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Hello,
>
> From: "Fritz Curtis" <fritzc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>

I believe it was the Cambridge (right next to Boston) P.D. that took
delivery of a fleet of RTPs. They all came from Max's in New
Hampshire. A friend of mine works there and helped deliver them. All
the cops there love him now.

- --
Bob

                      Eventual Master of the Obvious
        R1200GS CB750F DoD EMOTO BMWMOA SOHC4
Such a long, long time to be gone, and a short time to be there...