Re: ABS

A while back on the list there was mention and even a like to replacment of the TB butterfly shaft.  Can anyone send me that link again, and how hard is it to replace it?   My right Throttle body is making so much noise with the rattling from the trottle cable plate that the shaft must be very loose... It shoulds like I have never adjusted the valvles but is just the plate making all that noise.  I wouldn't believe it but if you touch it the noise stops so I'm convienced.

Anyway and giuidence to the link would be apprecaited..

Thanks

Paige