Re: Autolite 3923

Well, Yes.  I have used anti-seize for years on all my plugs.  Have
never used a torque wrench on a plug.  Have never stripped or had
trouble hand threading a plug.  I just didn't want to get into that
argument.  I think the discussion has been very interesting, and am
wondering if I will use the anti-seize next time around.

In my 1100 RS I used the regular 3923 autolite plug.  These things may
have a coating as others suggest.  I don't know.  But they do rust up
very quickly on the outside.  So I changed them every 5k in the bike.
Seemed to work for me.

My last ride of the season is scheduled for 11/20 to the Yankee Beemer
breakfast.  Then I won't have to worry about any of this stuff for a
while.  I will be going into the SO's MGTF1500 just returned to the
road after restoration.  Our 100 mile test ride used 4 gallons of gas
and 4 quarts of oil.  Most of it leaked out between the flywheel and
block.  This should be lost of fun :-(((

Bob Hadden '05R12GS, '62R27, '55TF1500 LEAKER