Re: BUNNY: Presidential Wings

Bob,

On Sun, 13 Nov 2005 11:36:54 -0500 Robert Silas
<robert.silas@xxxxxxxxxxxx> writes:
<<<  I missed meeting you in this past October on my way to Denver  >>>

Not a problem.  I'll make it to a city somewhere near you someday.

<<<  posting a lot about Presidential Wings  >>>

I hate to eat alone, which I do too much of when I'm working on the road
away from home.  I might as well have one entertaining meal per week and
hang out with pretty, bumpy girls.

<<<  on my next trip to L.A., most likely in April-May, to satisfy my
curiosity I may join you , if you'd still be there...  >>>

Could be.  My initial two months was extended to four.  I plan to be here
through at least January 31st.  If I go somewhere else, I'll be sure to
sponsor a weekly evening meal somewhere.  I didn't do that in
Indianapolis since I had a weekly breakfast with the Indy BMW Club each
Saturday morning.

Here are the latest photos.

Robert Munday...   Montgomery, AL    `98 R11CHP    `95 R1100RSL
Village Idiot    Rolling Broccoli Rider    BOOF #131    SR#2
Nebraska Nightriders    Big Sioux Riders    Indy BMW Club
Beemer Hill Riders    EC Riders    Trustee, BMWMOA Foundation
Keeper Of The List    *Iron Bunny*

on assignment in Dayton, OH

[demime 1.01d removed an attachment of type image/jpeg which had a name of Hooters Dayton South 2.jpg]

[demime 1.01d removed an attachment of type image/jpeg which had a name of Nelsons Hooters 1.jpg]

[demime 1.01d removed an attachment of type image/jpeg which had a name of Hooters Robert & Amie.jpg]

[demime 1.01d removed an attachment of type image/jpeg which had a name of Robert & Amie 2.jpg]