From: owner-oilheads@xxxxxxxxx [mailto:owner-oilheads@xxxxxxxxx] On Behalf
Of Robert Silas
Sent: Sunday, November 13, 2005 7:53 PM
To: oilheads@xxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: How to make your EVO (powered) brakes less grabby (was "Re:
ABS:)

Steve,
We supposed to use two fingers on the brake lever anyway, as friends who
used to race are telling me. I have small hands so it is very difficult for
me to do so.
I always keep the fore-finger and the thumb around the throttle and three
fingers on the brake. In critical cases, like slippery surface, I brake with
one finger only.
My old RS with ABS gives me no trouble, it does not have power assisted
brakes (too high-tech???)
Bob Silas