  From: plpklt@xxxxxxx
  To: oilheads@xxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Sunday, November 27, 2005 10:17 PM
  Subject: Re: 2004 R1100S Fuses

  -----Original Message-----
  From: Robert Silas <robert.silas@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  To: oilheads@xxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Sun, 27 Nov 2005 21:30:59 -0500

  Paige,
  I have a 1994 R1100RS with ABS, it has 170,000 km on the clock, I've got it at
  13,350 km, I put on the rest.
  Addition to the electrical system as follow:

  Two extra aux. sockets,
  Voltmeter,
  Running lights over the cylinders,
  Two horns,
  Heated grips,
  Heated vest,
  CB radio,
  FRS radio,
  GPS,
  Descending blinking brake-light.

  There must be more, I probably forgetting something.
  I never had any electrical problem, so far.
  Bob Silas

   Bob, my son's bike was a 2002 R11s.  I suspect that if you looked at the basic wire sizes you would notice
  that the wires are significantly smaller in gauge than on the older R11RS.  I know on my 96R11RT the wires are
  probably twice as heavy.    I would have to guess but some of the wires in the harness had to be atleast
  20gauge.