Re: 2004 R1100S Fuses

> In a message dated 11/26/05 12:34:15 PM Eastern  Standard Time,
> wayne@xxxxxxxx writes:
> Anybody have any ideas?  I could  reverse engineer it, but the fuse
> sizes are very different.  I have  7.5A, but no 15A.  I'm assuming
> there are additional fuses required for  the EVO brakes.
> Wayne  Woodruff
> http://www.jtan.com/~wayne>>
>
> What is the question here,  Wayne? Your post is very thorough, but what
> did
> you want to know?

I wanted to know what fuse protects what circuit on my 'S'.  My manual is
not correct.  I found my answer not at BMW NA, not at my dealer, but in a
Haynes manual!

F1	Monotronic control unit	10A
F2	Fuel Pump, injectors, O2 sensor	10A
F3	Horn, Auxiliary outlet, Clock	10A
F4	Instrument cluster, headlight low beam, number plate light	7.5A
F5	Headlight High beam	7.5A
F6	Instrument cluster, brake light (models w/o ABS)	7.5A
F7	Sidelight, tail light, ABS	4A
F8	Heated grips	4A