Re: [BMWMc] New product for motorcyclists

Steve,

As a Representative of Alaska Leathers Sheepskin "Butt" Pads, We Carry the
"Anti Monkey Butt Powder"

I will only say that there are many a BMW Rider that swears by the Product
!!

I can't keep it in stock!

Now for the Slams!!  Yes I have an affiliation!

No !, I have no need for the Product,

Jim Post / Bones