R1200GS brake question

A friend is actively looking for a used R1200GS, which will be his first BMW (not his first bike by a long shot, though) One bike he is looking at has been advertised as 'Euro-Spec' without ABS, and without servo brakes. He asked me about it, but I'll admit, I haven't really been paying attention since I'm not currently in the market for a bike.

My question is, is there such thing as a non-servo brake R1200GS, or is the seller confusing ABS and servo?

Thanks for the help

Pat

Sent wirelessly via BlackBerry from T-Mobile.