Re: R1200GS brake question

Bob Hadden writes:
 > Pat,  Contrary to what Marco has said; I am pretty sure there were a
 > small number of non abs 1200GS units sold this year.  If you are really

Bob, that is NOT what I said.  I said all R1200GS ABS bikes have what is
commonly called the "servo" as the "servo" is part of the ABS.  I did NOT
say that all R1200GS are sold with ABS.   There are plenty of non-ABS R1200GS
around.  There was one on the showroom floor (with a sold tag) when I bought
my bike.

// marc