From: owner-oilheads@xxxxxxxxx [mailto:owner-oilheads@xxxxxxxxx] On Behalf
Of Kali Music/Murali Levine
Sent: 02 July 2006 18:58
To: oilheads@xxxxxxxxx
Subject: '94 R11RS Oil Pressure Send Unit Replacement

Friends,
The Send Unit on my bike is leaking and I've bought a replacement unit.
Are there any tips or tricks for removal/installation?  Should I drain the
oil first ( I have a couple thousand miles before it requires an oil
change)?  Is there a danger of over tightening the retaining nut?
TIA for any suggestions.
Murali

- --
Kali Music Repair Service