Re: Keep the list?

Hello Marc,

From: "Marco S Hyman" <marc@xxxxxxxxx>

> Hi list members,
>
> Oilheads mailing list activity is declining.   There were messages on
> 314 days of the year in 2004 and 310 days of the year in 2005.   Last
> year saw messages on only 189 days of year.   This year is starting even
> slower with messages on only 8 of the first 31 days of the year.
>
> It seems to me that web forum have taken over the place once held
> by mailing lists.   I see that there are currently 400 people looking
> at bmwsporttouring.com as I type this.  Another 2,000 people are viewing
> advrider.com.
>
> Is there still interest in keeping this list active?

I like this list for being a low-noise, mostly on-topic, source of info.
Mac-Pac is good for socializing and discussing just about anything, if
someone is looking for that. FWIW, I live on my laptop, and belong to 5
email lists, 0 web lists.

Do what you gotta do, but I'd miss this list.

- -Steve Makohin
 '01 R1100S/ABS
 Oakville, Ontario, Canada