Date: Mon, 5 Feb 2007 10:34:11 -0500
From: "James H. Nazarian" <microdoc@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: RE: RS rear wheel spacer

I'm not sure where to place the limits on what I should define as a used
tire, but if I borrow your "thousand mile" guideline, then all three of
my oilheads are shod with used tires, and I don't find anything unusual
about the handling of any of them. In my opinion, they all handle quite
well, actually. (The '99 R1100RT has BT020's, while the R1150GS and the
R1200C both wear Metzelers.)

Jim