tire balance

Anyone with experience with the simple bubble balancers sold by the
likes of Harbor Freight. I use their tire changer and am quite satisfied
but the balancers seem more oriented to car tires. Also, where does one
get the proper glue on weights? I would be doing this on an '85 K100RS,
'98 R11RT and '99 R11R.

--
William (Bill) Moss
billmoss@xxxxxxx
NY (USA)
  Those who will not reason,
  are bigots,
  those who cannot,
  are fools,
  and those who dare not,
  are slaves.
by Lord Byron
  God grants liberty only to those who love it,
  and are always ready to guard and defend it.
by Daniel Webster
  Justice will not be served until those who are
  unaffected are as outraged as those who are.
by Benjamin Franklin