Re: R1100RS Ohlins Front and Wilbur Rear Shock For Sale

Someone asked: Question:

"Tell me a bit more about these shocks.. When were they serviced before or
after the accident.. If before how many miles."

Both Ohlins and Wilbur shocks are top rated shocks. Ohlins I believe is a
Sweedish company and very well known. Wilburs are from Germany and are just
as good and from the reports I've gotten from others, are very happy with
them.

The Ohlins front shock I've had for a few years and was serviced about 1,000
miles ago when I purchased the Wilburs rear shock. So the Wilbur rear shock
has about 1,000 miles on it. The Ohlins was completely overhauled, new
seals, etc and revalved.  The Wilburs was new and at that time revalved too.

There is absolutely no problems with this pair of shocks. I'm a relatively
competent street rider and I can attest that the valving and quality of
these shocks made my R1100RS feel magnitudes better than the stock
suspension.

Doc Wong
www.docwong.com