Re: Seat height on R850R

Hi Mark

Thanks for the info.  I think my R850R seat configuration is different.  No
allen key under the seat, and the bracket with the two cylindrical rubber
mounts has a fixed height. The bracket has allen screws locating on two
metal blocks which are in turn are allen screwed to the frame. I don't see
any way to adjust the height of the bracket.  I feel I may be left with the
hassle of having the seat itself reduced.

Anyway thanks for responding.

Regards Chris