Re: oil consumption

In a message dated 7/29/07 7:33:25 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
bill.moss@xxxxxxxxxxx writes:

<< My oil temperature  runs 5 bars on the RID with the occasional 6 bars in traffic or at high  speeds. This is well within the normal operating specifications for a  synthetic oil; five bars is approx. 105 Celsius and six is approx. 130  C. Other lubricants may have a higher vapor pressure at these  temperatures and therefore suffer greater loss. >>

25C sounds like a fairly significant range, I'm curious if you've measured
this and the cnageover between 5-6 bars occurs at different points or?

Cheers
Paul
NJ

 Get a sneak peek of the all-new AOL at