R1100RS newbie questions

I recently purchased a 9/94 R1100RS with 180 thousand k's on it but in
excellent condition. A couple of questions for those of you with experience
in things Beemer!!

1/. The front end of the bike seems to be out of alignment, the front of the
tank is about 10mm to the left and looking down the centreline the ignition
key is in front of the abs lights. Looking down there is a similar
difference in the gap between forks and fairing. Everything else about the
fairing looks fine, no big gaps or anything nasty, it's just not in the
middle. Easy/hard to rectify or is it not a problem??

2/. The ABS never kicks in first up, after a few k's if I stop and shut down
then re start it, sometimes it kicks in!! Often not at all.

3/. The headlight is quite poor, certainly not what I expected, I have not
tried to adjust it so this could be due to the fairing alignment.

4/. Any info on aftermarket exhausts or performance enhancing tips would be
appreciated.

Thanks for your help, I love the bike but a little more power/acceleration
would be nice!!