From: Steve Makohin
To: rwmunday@xxxxxxxx ; Oilheads List
Sent: Sunday, September 30, 2007 2:35 PM
Subject: Re: Activitiy On The Oilhead List

Hello Robert,

From: <rwmunday@xxxxxxxx>

> -- Robert Silas <robert.silas@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> <<<  Is this list alive?  >>>
>
> Actually, we're all over on the BEEG.
[...]

Speak for yourself. I found Mac-Pac to be much more fun. If you want to talk
strictly about BMW motorcycles, and you're okay staying away from some
"sensitive" BMW topics, then IBMWR's list admins will help to keep
conversations on-topic. But if you are interested in a more social venue, in
which a much more diverse set of interests may be expressed, and with no
brow-beating, then the Mac-Pac list is the way to go. For more info:
http://www.mac-pac.org/

This Oilheads list is still useful for 100% Oilheads info, so that's why I
stay subscribed.

-Steve Makohin
 '01 R1100S/ABS
 Oakville, Ontario, Canada