Re: Serious R1150R oil leak

Hi Guys

I bought a new ROcker cover and fitted it, fixed the oil lea in 2 minutes
flat.My local BMW garage had one in for B#100 dead - quite a bit of cash, but
if you think about it, it's cast magnesium, lots of machining and dressing,
so I have fitted it and am a very happy bunny. Rode to work today with the
biggest grin ever on my face. I have a Guzzi 750, but I don't think it has
half the torque of the Beemer - from standing to 70 the thing is darn quick
(I have had fireblade, VTR SP1 etc before, so I am used to quick bikes) I'm
just amazed at how quick it gets to 6th gear.

On the road in time for a very happy summer of biking!!!!!