From: oilheads@xxxxxxxxx [mailto:oilheads@xxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Sunday, May 04, 2008 1:47 AM
To: oilheads-digest@xxxxxxxxx
Subject: oilheads-digest V4 #170

oilheads-digest          Sunday, May 4 2008          Volume 04 : Number
170

In this issue:

    Re: oilheads-digest V4 #169
    Re: oilheads-digest V4 #169

Date: Sat, 03 May 2008 07:11:22 -0400
From: Eckhard Grohe <egrohe@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: oilheads-digest V4 #169

Thank you,  Wayne.  The poster should have put up a link so we could go
and see if we felt the need to.

------------------------------

Date: Sat, 03 May 2008 10:58:12 -0500
From: Mark Rivera <marr@xxxxxxxx>

> The poster should have put up a link so we could go and see if we felt

> the need to.

In the past 400 messages we have a truly excellent signal-to-noise
ratio, so I disagree. Imho, that sort of message was, is, and will be
off topic, and we don't seem to do that sort of thing here.

respectfully,
Mark