To: BMW Oilhead List
Sent: Friday, July 11, 2008 9:45 AM
Subject: GPS One More (last) Time

Gents:

I know you all love your 2610s and your Street Pilots.   What I'm saying is
that, for a new person to GPS who wants something that will last them, the
Zumo 450 is the ticket.  For a tech-oriented person, the 376C is very cool
and comes with the satellite antenna, but there are things it cannot do as
well as the Zumo when actually operating a motorcycle..  These other ones
you mention aren't even in the same ball park as Zumo in the ease of use
category.   If I were a newbie, I'd want something simple to use with easy
controls.   That's why I said what I said.