Date: Mon, 20 Oct 2008 14:21:20 -0400
From: "Ken Dubey" <ken.dubey@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: RE: New (to you) RT

> Note: BMW may have fixed the problem on later RTs.   Mine is an '05.

They have, my '07 has aluminum arms where the older version I believe are
plastic?

Swapped the stock screen for a Ztechnik Vstream within a week of buying the
bike and I've had no problem with the brackets or any other part of the
mechanism. That includes regularly riding well over posted highway speed
limits with the screen raised...

Ken