Administrivia: approved mail

Oilheads,

Since moving to a new mail system I've been having problems approving
messages from non-members of the mailing list.  That is why the previous
message looked like it came from me with no subject instead of from the
actually author.

I'm going to try to approve that message one more time as I think
I've finally figured out what went wrong.  Jest explaining so you
understand why the previous message looked funny and why you are
getting what looks to be a duplicate message.

Here's hoping that it actually works correctly, this time.

Sorry for wasting your time.

// marc