2002 R1150R

I need some info about the 2002  R1150R ABS.
My son is about to buy that bike with 15,000 km on the clock. This bike has that integrated brake system(?) which I am not familiar with. As soon as the brake lever or foot brake touched a little wining noise heard. We were told that this is the pump for the integrated system, engaging front and rear brake for the touch of the hand brake lever. Also the motor vibration at low RPM seems to be excessive. Later on BMW returned to the old brake system, abandoning this integrated version.
Any experience??? Advice???
Thanks in advance
Bob Silas