Re: Tires

The local dealer doesn't have the Z6 Interact and suggested the ME880
as a high milage option as I mostly ride around new england backroads.
 Any thoughts or opinions about these.  He wants $ 525 for a set of
these mounted and balanced which is what I need.  This seems like
quite a bit of markup given the price of the tires.

Jack Barnes
08 R1200RT