Re: Reformed Oilhead Spline Luber

Tom,

I have no issue or problem with that at all. However, I cannot help
but think that if "the fix" were simple enough that its mere mention
would cause people to no longer bring the work to you, that everyone
would already be doing it anyway. If you see what I mean. One of the
things that I learned when I made my living as a wrench was that so
much of it is all about skill. You always get a better job out of
someone more skilled, than someone less skilled, and that is worth
paying for. I believe you to be quite skilled and I have never heard
anything negative about your work.

I will understand if you don't want to answer, but I think there has
to be something in between "gearbox problems" and "giving away
secrets" that would allow one to understand the nature of the problem.

Bob