Gel battery specs?

Hi, all.

Does anyone know the specifications on the gel batteries? (I'm
thinking of the one that goes in my '97 R1100R.)

I've found a 12V/18Ah battery that looks to be the right size and says:

Standby use - 13.6-13.8V voltage regulation, 2.7A initial current

Cyclic use - 14.5-14.9V voltage regulation, 5.4A initial current

Is this sufficient? I have no idea what the current draw is on the
moto's battery during start-time and run-time...

Normally, I would just buy the official battery, but hey, this one is
$120 cheaper and that could get me a motherboard for a new honeypot.
:>

Mark