Re: Gel battery specs?

Oops, yes, it's not gel, it's SLA. Chinese knockoff pretty much
describes it, so I'l stay away.

Fwiw, my (used-from-a-bmw-dealer) bike came with a gel battery and
I've had plenty of ABS fault annoyance. I think I remember someone
saying the other type provided a little more juice at startup, so I
guess it's time to find out.

Thanks.