Sunday Ride of the BA-MARC group

After the breakfast at Flames on Sunday, our very own Motorcycling Amateur
Radio Club is sponsoring its first January ride to Monterey for lunch and
pie at the famous Gizdich Ranch in Watsonville.  If any of you would like to
go, we leave from Fremont at 10:00 (ride details and calendar at
http://www.ba-marc.org/rides.htm).  Hope to see as many of you as would like
to come.  We have a ride every month on the 2nd Sunday of each month.  Of
course, you are welcome to join us along the route too.

If you are planning on going, either watch the web site in case the ride is
cancelled due to weather or contact me via email at warren@comfortjets.com
after Friday evening.  I may not check e-mail at work until Monday.

Warren Birmingham
Sr. Compliance Engineer
Cylink Corporation
(408) 855-6386