Jerry's Railroad.....

Today at breakfast we discussed a railroad between Davenport and Pescadero
on Swanton Road.

Here are some photo's of the Swanton Pacific Railroad.  It is not a
historical railroad per se, but is donated property of a Mr. Al Smith that
is on his ranch and runs about a mile along Scott Creek.  It may be along
the old Ocean Shore Railroad right of way which was never realized.
Beautiful drive alone this inland route.  Many beautiful homes and ranches
that are wind protected.

The equipment was built for a 18 7/8 gauge railroad used for the San
Francisco Exposition in 1915.  The equipment has been bought and sold
several times.

Enjoy the photos.  This makes a nice ride.  Railroad operates about 6 days
per year, next on April 14th weekend I think....

[demime 0.98e removed an attachment of type multipart/appledouble]