Re: North Coast Ride

Yes. I found a room today, April 25, at 10:00PM.

I just made a reservation for May 18 - 19 at Comfort Inn & Suites, 1583
Riverwalk Dr., Fortuna, CA 95540, 707-725-7025. This motel is newest in Fortuna,
ad says. And it has indoor pool, Spa and Fitness Ctr, etc.
The rate for double occupancy room with AAA discount is $85.50 on May 18 and
$64.00 on May 19.
They told me there are rooms available on  May18 & 19.
Good Luck.
Jessica