HALF MOON BAY CAFE - JUNE 2, 2002

Good mornings breakfast riders
    Just to confirm, I checked out this place, and they do have a full
breakfast menu early on Sunday mornings.  They again say they will
welcome a crowd of motorcyclists; they do not take reservations.  From
#92 westbound, take a left at Main St. (signal very shortly before
highway #1), then an almost immediate left into Stone Pine Center, then
a right into the shopping center, and another right to the end.  The
Cafe is at the cornor of Main and Stone Pine, but the vehicle entrance
is around the horn.  Bon Appetite.
P. S.  I can't yet tell you whether this place will appeal more to the
gourmet or to the gourmand (1. One who takes hearty pleasure in eating.
2. Formerly, a glutton.).
Jerry Grainger