New CHP vehicles

Hi All:

Just returned from Mexico trip and received this file in my e-mail.  The
word document contains pictures of the new CHP vehicles.  This one is a
white camaro with the new light bar.  The rooftop lights work in multi
color LED's, they can be all one color or multi colors
(red-blue-amber-clear) and steady or flash.

I always prided myself on "spotting" CHP vehicles with my radar detector
or visually, but these vehicles blend in just too well.  The odds are
changing again in favor of the speed enforcers.

Good luck Jessica, Ted, Jerry Grainger, and the rest of us that tend to
push the limits!

Jerry Grey

P.S.  The Mexico ride was excellent.

[demime 0.98e removed an attachment of type application/msword which had a name of New CHP.doc]