Electric Vests, etc.

I have the Rider Wearhouse electric Darien liner as well as a BMW electric vest (made by Widder, I think.) I second Geoffrey Greene's comment that Rider Wearhouse product doesn't "feel" warm, but somehow it keeps me  comfortable. I like it much better than BMW vest which I find gets too warm on the body trunk but does nothing for the arms which tend to get cold by being more in the wind. One caveat: I rarely ride in temperatures below freezing due to a black ice accident a few years ago, so I'm not sure which product would be better in really cold conditions. - Brian