Re: oilheads-digest V1 #2

The best results i have ever had, and I have tried all kinds of
electric stuff is my present one.  I have a Motoport Difi II outfit,
with separate pants and jacket.  The liner was sent off  for wiring to
Gerbings, and they did an excellent job of mounting the wiring system
on the innder side of the liner without piercing or perforating the
waterproof liner.  The secret is full sleeves, lots of watts.  They are
very easy to work with.  I also favor the thermostat instead of on/off.

Tom Jamrog