Hand Muffs

Bob:

Go to www.google.com  and do a search for toasty muffs.    These are the
handlebar covers you're looking for.   One friend has them and another tried
them at a dealership.  Both have RS's  The guy with the 1150 RS said the
model for K12RS fits pretty well.   These are an update on the old leather
handlebar covers.  They are not expensive and seem like a pretty good thing
for a GS or RS or R

I ride one-handed a lot, also have a RT.  These would block the mirror.  I
still have RS/GS mirrors for my old bike, but not for the 1150, so I'd need
new mirrors etc. etc.    Not a good deal for me.

- -TB  '04 RT