Re: Garmin MetroGuide Canada v4

Everyone has their opinion on shocks.  But here is one way to look at
it.  If you like a BMW or Audi type firm ride, then you will like the
after market shocks.  If you like a GM or Ford ride, then stick with
the stock stuff.  I got the Ohlins, but would go with a USA vendor next
time, just to have the ability to talk with them about spring rate and
any issues after the sale.  Remember that Ohlins is in Europe, and
getting any changes or adjustments is a major hassle after the initial
purchase is done.  Thus, I recommend the Works or Fox.  Local people,
they speak English, and they are an easy UPS Ground shipment away.

Bob Hadden '98RS