Re: Shocks

> A couple of weeks after replacing the shocks, I took a 3 week tour in
> the Southwest...Bryce, Zion, Grand Canyon and all around New Mexico. It
> was great. The bike felt new again...probably better.

Karl,
This is the exact trip I have in mind.
If you can give me some advice about your trip I'd appreciate it
I meant to do this in October, because of many interference I will have to
do it in the spring.
I plan to enjoy this trip with a bike which is pleasure to ride.
I ride about a 1000 km a day (not in twisties) and comfort makes a
difference, and here is where different shocks come into consideration.
Also a GPS.  I have a CB radio.
Bob