Re: Shocks

In a message dated 12/2/03 7:02:14 PM Mountain Standard Time,
bdhopkins@xxxxxxxxxx writes:

> I have a Sargeant, have had it for about 60,000 miles.  I like it.  Did
> a 1620 mile day on it.

I rode from Coeur d'Alene, ID to my house in Coal Creek Canyon, CO on the
stock seat... a ~1300 mile day (a personal record for me). I couldn't sit on my
bike for about 4 days. I was thinking about a Sargent seat for most of that
trip, and I think I'll have to revisit the idea... can I talk you into a test
ride on your Sargent? =8^}

Brian in Boulder
'01 BMW R1150GS
'02 Yamaha WR426F