shock rebuild

Gary, I just I had my rear shock rebuilt done in NC. I was and very happy
about it. A regular rebuild is about $100. I needed some parts extra (the
spring height adjuster) Cost was up there but I had Around 100,000 miles
on it.

   here is the link  To: info@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Henderson NC

    And the shock came back when they promised, Not like when I bought it
new and it leaked. I had to send it back to CA for the fixed. And they
never did it right. Now the shock feels different from stock. Better much
better

In the confrontation between
the stream and the rock,
the stream always wins -
not through strength but by perseverance.
- --H. Jackson Brown