Re: Shocks

Marc,
Yes, this is a consideration in a sale.
Except, there aren't as many used BMW for sale as Hondas and other makes,
people tend to keep their BMW and they do want to improve it as it is a
valuable bike.
Many on the list were looking for used but still good Ohlins, even if needed
rebuilding.  So you may sell the bike without the Ohlins (for ex.) and sell
the Ohlins for half of its purchase price, or more.

However, your point is well taken: a finished basement will not obtain a
higher price but increases the saleability(?)

For my K75 I spent $500.- (and there were more for sale) for buying
accessories from another K75 which was sold nearly naked. It depending on
the market.
Bob Silas