Re: old design was oilheads-digest V1 #47

- ----- Original Message -----
From: <rennsport@xxxxxxxxx>
To: <oilheads@xxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Wednesday, January 07, 2004 12:51 AM
Subject: Re: old design was oilheads-digest V1 #47

> On Wednesday, Jan 7, 2004, at 00:17 US/Eastern, john h. outlan wrote:
>

> > I agree with that.  They are my kneecaps, and if I want to leave them
> > hanging on a yellow road reflector, then that's my option :)
>
> Well fortunately for my kneecaps, Western N.C. secondary roads do not
> have road reflectors.
>
> :-)

That is an outstanding part of the country, go up there all the time.  I've
lived in Wyoming, but the antelope would have wasted me by now, and then
there's the 8 month 'winters'.  I was just up in Western N.C. this past
weekend...twixt Hickory, Boone, Hawks Nest, Sugar Mtn...but not on my
bike...took the kids snow tubing (they've never seen snow 'cept on TV).
Last Friday they did the snow tubing at Hawks Nest, but Saturday, wow, it
got up to 70....would have been great for riding.  But, what the heck, it's
only 9 hours away, I'll go back on the RT :)

Whoops, Eastern time here....all done...

> Robert
>
> 95 R11RS
> 88 KRS Special

John H. Outlan CPA