Re: Well, R bikes are weak, but...

ABSDoug2@xxxxxxxxxxx writes:

<< Pushrods suck!

Undoubtedly what kept Ford from winning LeMans, oh, wait a minute, they did,
several times.  Or what has held the small block Chevy from success in any
form of racing.  Pushrods in the R259 motor are only one tiny part of the puzzle,
engine design like many things in life is a series of trade offs.  You also
have to consider things like cam profiles, rod/stroke ratios, expected service
life, port volumes, valve sizes and an almost endless list of variables that
determine engine characteristics.

Paul
NJ
My mother said "act your age" but she never gave me the script
'97 Moto Guzzi 1100i Sport
'96 R1100RSL
'80 DUC 900SS
'80 CBX