  From: Kenneth Ahrweiler
  To: Oilheads@xxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Thursday, January 08, 2004 10:08 PM
  Subject: Urban Legends Reference Pages: Horrors (Gas Trick Upset)

  Guys,
  There is another web site that checks out all these hoaxes that show up
  in the internet including the one on Target stores. Check out
  snopes.com. and type in a few key words on what your looking for.

  The one below is about the gas pump hoax.

   Ken Ahrweiler
   New Hyde Park
   New York
  http://community.webtv.net/Ken_Ahrweiler/KenAhrweilersHome