Re: old design was oilheads-digest V1 #47

On Friday, Jan 9, 2004, at 02:19 US/Eastern, Steve Makohin wrote:

> On 1/8/04 3:43 PM, Minor, Bob MinorB@xxxxxxxx wrote:
>>

>> Robert, Am I missing something here????  With that opinion how can you
>> possibly own two?
>
> I am of the _opinion_ that Robert does not necessarily believe what he
> writes on news groups/list servers, but that he enjoys "debating" with
> people :-)

As usual, Steve is wrong again...

Because I like motorcycles that are different. That is why I do not own
and asian bikes, they are cookie cutter at best with notable
exceptions, but, they are few in number.

Also, I bought both of these bikes used and at a good price.

My next new bike will be an Aprilia.

Robert

95 R11RS
88 KRS Special