Re: old design was oilheads-digest V1 #47

> Greg, do I understand you correctly: Are you equating the long distance
> riding attributes and abilities of a BMW R1100RT with a Ducati ST-4?
>
> Jim

gosh no, machines with different purposes.  bmw wide as a barge, bolt
upright, high CG, ducati slim and forward lean, but less than the r1100rs
that i used to ride.  only point was that making my bmw more comfortable was
about the same issue as making the ducati more comfortable.  bmw was good
for 1k days, ducati half that.  BUTT, what a difference in fun factor :-))
and for me that is what this is all about.

gt
or