From: owner-oilheads@xxxxxxxxx [mailto:owner-oilheads@xxxxxxxxx] On Behalf
Of rennsport@xxxxxxxxx
Sent: Tuesday, January 13, 2004 10:46 AM
To: oilheads@xxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: oilheads-digest V1 #49

On Tuesday, Jan 13, 2004, at 10:50 US/Eastern, Timo Viitanen wrote:

> Who want's a twin boxer which revs 14000rpms?????

A Ducati revs close to 14K and it is a V twin. Now maybe the boxer
arrangement could not produce the same, I do not know.

> For your degree of hatered I certaily wonder why you own one? You must
> be real masochist. Or you just like to be a troll..

I am neither. I have stated why I like the two BMWs I currently own.
Just because there are better ways to do something, does not mean I
like a "less" efficient way. I do think BMW needs to move into with the
21st century.

Robert

95 R11RS
88 KRS Special