Re: Changing turn signal lamps for dummies

In a message dated 1/14/04 6:53:28 AM Eastern Standard Time, RSRiding@xxxxxxx
writes:

<< So, what's the trick here? I hesitate to bend the panel too much trying to
 remove it for fear of breaking it, and there seems to be something holding
it on
 that I don't see. The bolts I took out are two at the top front and one on
 the inside rear. Is there something else holding it? >>

The one in the center that holds the L & R panels together

Paul
NJ
My mother said "act your age" but she never gave me the script
'97 Moto Guzzi 1100i Sport
'96 R1100RSL
'80 DUC 900SS
'80 CBX